Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome to Scarlet Nite

Hello and welcome to Scarlet Nite, my home for Twilight Fan Fiction recommendations, announcements and my current reading queue.  I decided to create this blog for a couple of reasons.  The first and most important reason is that I saw something lacking on fanfiction.net.  Many respected authors leave fiction recommendations in their updates and I want to read many of these quality stories...just not right away.  In the absence of a tool to "queue" stories for my future reading pleasure, I created this blog to create a Reading Queue for stories that I want to read.  The second reason I created this blog is because I have a couple good friends that often look to me to recommend their next story.  Having this site set up will be an easy resource for my buddies to find recommendations plus they can pass this site along to their friends. 

I have a few ideas for Twilight Fan Fiction Stories of my own, and when I get the nerve to write them, I will use this blog to post teasers and other related information here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment